This blogsite is dedicated specially for the EXCITE Program of URS Foundation Inc.

URS Foundation Inc. EXCITE's Blog

Sunday, February 26, 2012

English Impression (Batch 9)

Good afternoon to everyone. First of all allow me to speak taglish so I can express my true feelings in this training seminar. I was not blessed to have an effective English teacher from elementary to college. Therefore, attending this training seminar is very difficult and exciting for me, difficult because we know the fact that this is not our field of specialization. Exciting because this will help us to improve and enhance our teaching technique just to understand further by students. It also gives us more confidence in speaking English in our class.
        
        From the first day some of us were disappointed because we did not enjoy the holiday last Monday but as we enter the building to be used in this training all of us was amazed with the facilities, it was very conclusive to learning. For me it was excellent. The trainers/speaker were also excellent. The facilitator and other personnel are kind and hospitable and the food were great.
             
        To end this, as our students always say “Good bye Ma’am/Sir, thank you for the teaching us today, our future depends on you”. For me goodbye EXCITE, thank you for teaching us today, the future effective teachers depends on you. Thank you.

MR JONATHAN M. NAVERA
FP Felix Memorial National High School
English Impression

1 comment:

  1. Thank's s EXCITE Seminar...and also thanks to Mam Sydney for helping me doing my work..

    ReplyDelete